Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday

Breakfast:
Blueberry-Peach Smoothies (made with lowfat yogurt and OJ, flaxseed added)
Blueberry-Lemon Muffins (see recipe post)
sausage

What the kids ate: sausage, a taste of smoothie (its not Jamba Juice Mom), a piece of muffin
My seven year old requested an egg overeasy. She had fun smearing it around her plate.

Snack:
100% fruit snacks
left over muffin (still no go for the toddler)

Lunch:
burritos w/ cheese and lettuce
milk (all my toddler would eat)

Snack:
popsicles (its freakin' 100 degrees!)
pretzels
grapes - devoured in minutes

Dinner:
red potato salad (drizzled in olive oil, vinegar and dill)
green beans
apple sauce
milk

What I ate that the kids don't get!
3 pieces of See's Chocolates - yummy

1 comment:

amanda jane said...

wow, you do so mych better than me. I did better while I was pregnant,but still.
check out http://www.internecipes.blogspot.com - so many yummy things to try!